- Your toddler always asks you warily if the socks you are going to put on her match. The answer is usually, “No, honey. But it’s just for nighttime.”
- Your linen closet looks like a half dozen ferrets have been trapped in it for a week.
- A week after delivery, you still have four cubic yards of bark dust blocking your driveway.
- It takes you two days to notice your laundry sink is clogged with pine chips from cleaning the baby chick brooder box, flooding the basement whenever the washing machine runs.
- Your toddler eyes you with disgust as you try to convince her to use a sport sock as a wash cloth.