Pediatricians are leading the call for a re-design of hot dogs to prevent choking. I’m all for it, in the meantime, I’ll be splitting them lengthwise and cutting them into minuscule pieces.
But I think there is a larger issue here, what other foods would parents love to see re-designed? Here are some I’d like to see, the sooner the better.
- Milk containers with a spigot a toddler can operate
- Jelly in a melt-in-your-mouth caplet
- Tortilla shells with an edible velcro strip for secure closure
- Oatmeal in a pouch that you need only sharply twist to heat (like the inverse of those instant ice packs)
- Asparagus that doesn’t make your pee smell funny
Any interested venture capitalists out there?