We’re back from our longer than expected hiatus! Five-year-old Alma Bea has taken over the co-host seat as Nora is almost thirteen and she’s just not having it anymore. Sigh. All things must pass. We’ll always have 60 episodes.
But Alma’s enthusiasm for Ivy & Bean should raise all of our spirits.
You can also listen using any number of podcast platforms and apps including Apple, Spotify, Castbox, Breaker, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, Stitcher, and Google Podcasts.
Things we mention (or forget to mention) that you should check out:
- Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record by Annie Barrows.
- Tent poles for this book:
- 1st plot point: Bean wants to break a world record (page 22 – 19% percent of the way through the story).
- Midpoint shift: Ivy and Bean dig up what they think are dinosaur bones in Bean’s backyard (page 66 – 57% of the way through the story).
- 2nd plotpoint: Bean’s older sister tells them they’re not dinosaur bones, they’re steak bones (page 98 – 85% of the way through the story).
- Our mailing list! Sign up today and you’ll get cool subscriber only perks like bonus material.
Disclosure: By the way, all of these links are affiliate links, so if you buy something, you pay the same, but Nora gets a few pennies for her big 8th grade trip fund. Or maybe Alma should get the money now? She’d probably just spend it on stuffed narwhals.